Great leadership, strong pipeline, performance based bonus
Complete Health & Dental Coverage for Family
About Our Client
The client is an established General Contractor with a strong network of private clients throughout the MSP, 90% of their business is repeat business because they are relationship and quality driven. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager as they continue to grow their team. They have been in business for almost 100 years.
- Project Portfolio: Health & Dental, Class A & B Office, Retail, Mixed Use, healthcare, car dealerships (All negotiated work)
- Size: Current headcount is 23, 6 Project Managers
- Revenue: $80M in 2018, have grown by $5M year over year for the past 3 years
- Project Locations: Twin Cities' (Edina, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie)
- Determine the scheduling of different phases of a project based on established deadlines.
- Negotiate contracts with architects, vendors, contractors and other workers.
- Secure building permits and licenses and delivery of materials and equipment to construction sites.
- Monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
- Direct project progress meetings with Superintendents and Subcontractors to review quality, safety, scheduled project progress, submittal requirements, and material deliveries to ensure attainment of project objectives, schedule completion, and timely delivery.
- Review, plan and schedule the project progress to obtain personnel, material and equipment needs, and Subcontractor performance in a manner consistent with scheduled requirements, budgeted costs and timely deliveries.
- Cultivate a working relationship with Project Managers, Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Clients in a manner that encourages a cooperative environment, team effort and professional approach.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions on assigned projects to resolve construction-related problems and issues, such as recognizing and understanding any conflicts or scope gaps in the contract plans and specifications, and come to an agreeable resolution between Architect, Owner and Subcontractor(s).
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years as a Project Manager in a Commercial General Contractor
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Familiarity with Project Management tools and/or software package (PlanSwift, Bluebeam)
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to the success of the PM
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $75,000-$100,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Personalized Bonus Structure (Average 1st year is $12K)
- Vehicle allowance ($600/month) with American Express card
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Company Cell phone or Allowance ($100/month)
- Comprehensive benefits package (HSA Options, 100% coverage for individual & family)
- 20 PTO days + 9 Paid Holidays and Summer hours between Memorial and Labor day