Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Opportunity
Full Benefits Package and 401k match
About Our Client
Headquartered in Michigan, my client has a global presence and is the North American Leader in Integrated Disaster Recover and Property Restoration. With 7 offices in the state of Michigan, my client offers unsurpassed growth opportunity, and a company culture that is second to none.
- Responsible for overall management of the project.
- Analyze the Scope of Work and the Budget to accept or reject based on actual conditions.
- Reviews and adjusts Budget based on actual costs to perform work.
- Prepares Schedule for Project and directs the Project Supervisors with scheduling the work of Subs to accomplish the Scope of Work.
- Manage, support, and assist, Project Supervisors.
- Solicit, receive, and approve proposals from Subcontractors to perform work.
- Evaluates need for Change Orders to Owners and Subcontractors.
- Prepare reports, documentations and other job related and administrative documents to Project Director, National Operations Manager and Corporate.
- Arrange for permits as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1 year experience with Restoration Construction preferred
- 5 years experience in Construction, Writing Insurance, or related field preferred
- Fire Restoration Experience preferred
- Able to travel locally
- Individual who is motivated to learn and succeed
What's on Offer
- Base Salary starting at 60k+ depending on experience
- 401k Match and Full Benefits Package
- Company Vehicle
- Emphasis on Company Culture
- Career Growth Potential