Project Managers with strong experience in healthcare construction should apply.
Major NY-based hospital which has over $100m of work in pipeline for 2020.
About Our Client
Making a difference in the health of the community starts with hiring the best people to care for it. White Plains Hospital prides itself on finding the very best candidates to join the team to deliver exceptional patient care.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the Following:
- Reports to the Director- Project Management, Construction & Design
- Supports the Project Management Department in the development, coordination and implementation of capital projects.
- Works independently to maintain the current Project field activities, reporting and other project documentation.
- Assures the delivery of quality department /clinical services in accordance with established hospital and regulatory/accreditation agency standards.
- As required, participates in the Performance Improvement Program as defined by the organization.
- Is responsible for participation in committees, task forces and projects as appropriate.
- Assures the provision of a safe employee/patient environment.
- Maintains knowledge related to the operations of their department.
- Works collaboratively with all levels of the hospital interdisciplinary team and promotes the team concept within their department and hospital wide.
- Demonstrates positive customer service and fosters positive employee relations..
- Is supportive of hospital initiatives and projects and functions as a positive change agent.
- Promotes a positive and professional image and is a role model for peers.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager II will work independently to lead projects from design through construction managing a variety of staff and consultants including architects, engineers, IT, Engineering, Infection Control and other internal departmental contributors. They will work on multiple projects and be proficient in building budgets, cost tracking, space planning and running design and coordination meetings.
Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years in healthcare construction, competencies in hospital infrastructure and contract management required.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Architecture or related field or an Associate degree in construction management or related technical field and 5+ years of field experience preferred. Healthcare experience is a must.
Attention to Detail
What's on Offer
Candidates will be compensated commensurate with experience. The successful applicant can expect:
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Excellent healthcare plan
- 403(b) contribution
- 20 days PTO
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development and career progression