Join an established business in the Buffalo, NY Market
Looking to join a firm with stability and upcoming projects
About Our Client
Join a New Buffalo NY based CM firm that offers health care, institutional, industrial, and commercial construction services. Their services span into the health care networks of the west New York region. By providing the highest level of professional service they have built a proven track of exceeding performance expectations. Through deliverance of complex and sophisticated builds in their focus market they have been able to establish a footprint that focuses on their clients needs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- overall management and administration of construction projects.
- Management / coordination with project superintendents, engineering, accounting team, and leadership teams.
- Maintenance of scheduling, financial goals, quality and safety standards
- Provide reporting on financial goals and projections
- Subcontractor & material procurement
- Procurement Scheduling, Project Scheduling
- Communication with Senior Management and Clients
- Review change orders, RFI, and submit schedules
- Coordinate purchasing
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in construction management, construction science, engineering architecture, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the construction field as a project manager
- Health care / Institutional construction experience required
- Thorough understanding of all divisions of work for either new construction or renovation projects
- Ability to problem solve, lead, and teach others
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in scheduling software
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate
For consideration, please apply with your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume
What's on Offer