- Benefits package
- Strong Bonus
About Our Client
General Contractor that has been in business for 50 years is hiring for multiple positions throughout Northern and Central Florida due to rapid growth. With a strong pipeline for 2021, they are seeking a qualified Project Manager to add value to their firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
- Visit projects on-site to ensure everything is running smoothly
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager for a General Contractor
Ground-up experienced preferred
Must have project list
Healthcare projects preferred but not required
Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related degree
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary - up to $120k
- Opportunity for bonus
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Truck allowance
- Paid time off