- Steady Project pipeline
- Honest and Transparent work culture
About Our Client
This company works on major commercial restorations.
- Company is very honest and transparent
- Caring and trusting
- 300 employees across the businesses, $100M+ in revenue
- Most work is around Central Ohio but have a presence across KY, WV, PA
- Consistent project pipeline during COVID-19
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, coordination, and financial performance of a project from the point the Estimator turns-over to final notification of bid. Generally, this includes completing the project profitably and within budget, executing the work within schedule, and consistently meeting high quality and safety standards while ensuring that clients are satisfied. The Project Manager is the company's front-line representative and should always project a positive, professional and knowledgeable image.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Associates or BA
- Problem solving abilities
- 5+ years of previous experience
- Experience with estimating, subcontractor bids, and material/labor take offs
- Documentation experience with all project changes, notices, change orders etc..
- Mathematics and Basic Financials
- Active Listening
- Coordination of activity
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Big picture thinking
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $115k
- Excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision
- 401k with employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Annual bonus based on individual performance
- Other added incentives to be discussed upon offer