- Growing general contractor in Central Ohio
- Special projects, renovations and new construction
About Our Client
This company has roots in the Central Ohio area and has established themselves as one of the go-to construction companies for TI, renovations and small construction projects. Over the past few years they have been responsible for building dialysis centers, small warehouse facilities, offices and more.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for helping manage all aspects of the projects and maintain on time delivery of project deadlines. Many of the main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role as the Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field
- 5+ years experience and a history working on renovation and remodels in the commercial construction space
- Experience working on $1M - $10M projects
- Team player who values working collaboratively with others
What's on Offer
Upon an offer as the Construction Project Manager - you can expect to see a competitive compensation package which includes a salary, bonus, profit sharing, 401k plan, full health benefits and more.