- Be a part of a rapidly growing company
- Capable of overseeing several projects simultaneously
About Our Client
With over 30 years within the industry this client uses the newest technology and project management tools. They ensure that every step of the process is clear and comprehensive, keeping our clients engaged and inspired. What begins with their unique vision, ends with the realization of their ultimate reality. The clients approach to construction is more refined than most, but then again, so are our results.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Establish and maintain positive and confident relationships with the clients, as well as architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism, cooperation, organization, knowledge and control of projects to appropriately represent the company.
- Provide overall management direction and ensure execution of multiple construction projects.
- Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all project team members.
- Mentor, coach and train Assistant Project Managers.
- Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding, cost tracking to closeout).
- Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Estimate construction budgets and review/prepare bid packages.
- Manage and lead meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor the performance of the project superintendents and ensure the highest industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
- Accountable for contracts, subcontracts, POs, associated changes orders, etc.
- Coordinate and document weekly project site meetings.
- Manage all submissions and inspections required by governing agencies.
- Regularly visit project sites to monitor and discuss status of projects with the superintendents.
- Ensure that accurate and complete plans and specifications are issued to all subcontractors and document any omissions or inaccuracies.
- Monitor keeping of as-builts, submittals and manuals, in conjunction with the superintendent, and ensure all records are transmitted to the owner upon completion of project.
- Ensure accounting for all projects is accurate and complete and maintain accurate and timely reporting to the accounting department.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years as a Project Manager in Commercial or multifamily Construction.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or educational background in architecture, engineering or construction management, preferred.
- Proficiency with Procore and Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project).
- Ability to read plans and specifications required.
- Proficient with web-based project management and bidding platforms
- LEED accreditation preferred
What's on Offer
401(k), medical, vision, and dental insurance provided, along with vacation, sick and holiday benefits. The company sponsors volunteer opportunities to serve the local community.