- Brooklyn based General Contractor seeking great Project Managers!
- Must have experience with NY based commercial interior construction projects.
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable commercial construction management firm and general contractor located in Brooklyn, NY. They specialize in both ground-up new construction projects as well as interior renovations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Meet with clients to discuss estimates, contracts, and walk through on construction projects
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on design, scheduling, possible cost saving measures and potential construction problems.
- Prepare general project budget
- Expedite all architecture drawings and approvals
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control
- Control and monitor labor, materials and equipment expenses
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of prior work experience in construction - commercial interiors experience required, public works exposure preferred
- College or university degree in a construction related field (preferred not required)
- Must have an understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project Management software
- Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits
- Bonus Structure