- Well known company
- Great company culture
About Our Client
Reputable State college based General Contractor with a presences throughout the state of PA is growing at a rapid pace. Seeking top notch talent to join the State College team. Steady pipeline of commercial construction projects throughout the state of PA
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Participate in the pre-construction process (when applicable).
- Prepare agenda, schedule and lead Kick Off and Turnover Meetings.
- Maintain project logs and distribute updates as required.
- Prepare invoices (monthly), obtain approval, expedite approval/payment, and monitor status and cash flow.
- Schedule and lead scope review meetings with potential subcontractors, maintaining and distributing meeting minutes.
- Schedule and lead subcontractor job conferences. Perform, or coordinate the creation and timely distribution of meeting minutes.
- Review, with the assistance of the Superintendent, subcontractor and supplier invoices and billings
- Review subcontractor and supplier change requests, negotiate settlements, incorporate into change requests to the Owner, generate change orders (Commitment Change Orders), and distribute to required parties.
- Expedite, review, and assemble closeout documentation including Warranties, O&M data and as-builds for TIMELY submittal of O&M Manuals.
- Finalize change orders, payment applications, and other documentation in order to close out the project in a timely fashion.
- Learn, master and utilize company technologies including, Procore, Bluebeam, Primavera P6, Bridgit etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Construction Management, General Contracting (self-performance) and Design Build delivery methods preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable with OSHA standards and compliance as well as possess the 30 hour OSHA certification.
- Be able to participate in all phases of preconstruction, construction and closeout.
- Ability to create constructability reviews and site logistic plans.
- Competency in project management software, Procore, Bluebeam, primavera, and Microsoft office suite.
- Must have experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control. Strong technical and communication skills are critical.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Construction practices as well have management experience with cost, change, schedule, submittal and shop drawing and RFI processes.
- Must be willing to travel and work throughout Pennsylvania
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering. MS preferred.
- 5+ years experience on projects having costs ranging from $100,000 to $30,000,000 in value.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive Wages
- Family-Oriented Company
- Growing Industry
- Job Security
- Advancement Opportunities