- Establish General Contractor with backlog of projects
- Take the next step in your career.
About Our Client
A commercial general contractor who provides complete general contractor support and services for highly custom, sophisticated, design-driven construction projects, grounded in integrity, personal service and craft.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The Project Manager has the primary role of providing the leadership, planning, organization, control, coordination, and direction of project management to meet the profit and growth objectives of the company.
- Provides the project management resources to act for the company in matters pertaining to the successful progress and completion of assigned projects according to established schedules, cost estimates and specifications; participates in the marketing and sales activities of the company, including business development, sales, direct customer relations, estimating, bidding, pricing and project negotiations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management a plus.
- 10 years of hands-on experience in the Office Interiors | TI space in SF.
- 3 of the 10 yrs as a Project Manager, leading projects from start to finish.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, experience with Sage, Yardi Software programs.
- Excellent communication with the written and spoken word.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and can manage conversations professionally.
- Ability to lead by example with a no drama mantra.
- MUST Presently live in the Bay Area.
What's on Offer
Join and establish General Contractor with a backlog of projects!
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits + 401K + ESOP
- Unparallel culture and working environment