- Excellent track record of internal career growth
- Exciting projects with well-known regional GC
About Our Client
Our client is an established Regional General Contractor that primarily focuses on tenant improvements. Their projects range from $2 to $5M in value, focusing on medical tenant improvements, working with the big healthcare organizations in the Seattle Area. The company is experiencing constant growth due to market growth and a diverse pipeline.
Responsibilities Will Include But Will Not Be Limited To:
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, and superintendents
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor as a PM
- Experience as Project Manager on tenant improvement Commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan
- Annual bonus
- Profit sharing opportunity