- Room to grow within the organization
- Globally recognized leader in financial services!
About Our Client
Global Commerical Banking institution offering a full lifecycle of investment management options for their clients.
Email your resume to andrewguidera @ michaelpage.us.com for immediate consideration.
- Ensuring the group complies with, global and local regulatory requirements relating to operational and vendor risk management and reporting; business continuity; and resolution planning.
- Working with various department heads to provide process management and documentation.
- Managing the departmental budget including planning and cost allocation.
- Develop, maintain and enhance Management Information (MI) reports and related requirements.
- Managing the Service Level Agreement (SLA) process, ensuring compliance with Tax, Finance and Vendor Risk Management requirements.
- Serve as the Operational Risk Manager .
- Understand and ensure the group complies with global project management framework on all departmental projects.
- Perform quality control, ensuring project management standards and templates are maintained for locally managed projects.
- Ensure all project resources follow the established project management standards and templates.
- Ensure project deliverables are clearly defined and understood by all project stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to improve process efficiency and mitigate potential control gaps.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-7 years of business and project management experience within financial services.
- Experience with project management for business operations
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid understanding of investment and commercial banking products.
What's on Offer
Smaller NYC office so a lot of exposure to global senior leadership which you won't get at larger institution. Competitive pay and benefits.