- Seeking Project Manager to grow their career with progressive company
- Great benefits including annual bonuses and salary review
About Our Client
Located in the Suburbs of Chicago this general contractor focuses on light industrial work throughout the United States. Properties in 33 states with over 25M in sq.ft., work as a project manager for this proactive company. This mid-size developer's culture is laid back, and they put the values of their employees first. Each employee has the opportunity the grow within the company and take on more responsibility when it seems fit.
The Project Manager focused on design build will be responsible for:
* Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
* Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
* Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost.
* Promote and maintain client relationships.
* Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
* Establish and monitor project costs and schedule.
* Receive, review and process all vendor submittals including expediting delivery of materials and equipment.
* Prepare all required project status reports to inform and coordinate with client.
* Develop and implement site utilization plan and establishes needed crew sizes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a high value compensation package, a successful candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related fields preferred
- Ground-up project experience
- Design/build or light industrial experience
- Experience in overseeing projects from inception to completion
- Experience with project scope development, budgeting, scheduling, risk management, and contract negotiations
- Proficient in software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, project scheduling software, and web-based applications
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary starting at $95k
- 401K match and Profit Sharing in Benefits Package
- Career Stability with Business Development Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- 2-week PTO
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bonus per project (up to 12%)
- Opportunity to be a mentor to several Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Chicago, IL working location
Apply now and someone will review your application within the next 24 business hours