- Well known company
- Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
One of Pennsylvania's preeminent construction companies with a reputation of quality performance in a range of industries - including corporate facilities, health care, hospitality, industrial, pharmaceutical, warehousing and distribution
- Lead and/or attend client meetings for ongoing and prospective projects
- Acts as liaison between Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Subcontractors, Vendors and project team members
- Prepares bid packages, secures and evaluates bids, and awards subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Develop and manage the project schedule, in cooperation with the Supervisor and/or project team, that meet the project goals
- Leads a bi-weekly project review meeting as well as a more comprehensive meeting at key milestones throughout the project
- Work with the project's Estimator to populate the Project Execution Plan and then present to the project team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Health care experience, government contracting experience and SDVOSM business experience is preferred and a plus.
- Willing to travel overnight as required.
- Ability to help with proposals and estimates.
- Computer literate - spreadsheet, word processing, scheduling, construction management and accounting software
- Bachelors' degree in construction related field and minimum five (5) years Construction Experience or equivalent training and experience
What's on Offer
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance