- Leading general contractor with great reputation and varied projects
- Upward mobility and chances for advancement
About Our Client
- Top commercial Construction Development company
- Nationally known company with a pipeline of multifamily garden style projects throughout in Pittsburgh PA
- $15M to $50M+ projects
- Large pipeline of projects in PA
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years in commercial Construction as a Project Manager specializing in garden style projects.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Science, Management, or related field
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of multifamily projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the construction team to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary ($100K to $120K)
- Company Phone
- Bonus Structure & Potential Profit Sharing Benefit
- 5 Figure-Sign-On Bonus Potential
- Benefits Package includes: Paid for Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- PTO - 3 Weeks
- 401K (5%) Match
- Growth Opportunity within company
- Consistent projects and pipeline