- Opportunity to work on high profile projects
- Clear growth progression within organization
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service General Contractor/Construction Manager that has been in business for 50+ years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Team members are valued beyond the projects, which contributes to the strong company culture. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Company Truck
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone and laptop
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k match
- Flexible work from home schedule