- Make an immediate impact in company that is looking to expand its team
- Work on challenging projects
About Our Client
Great GC in Nashville that is looking to grow their team and add individuals that will be able to make an immediate impact. If this is you than apply to this job!
- Oversee projects ranging from $500K to $15 million
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with project managers in regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Have a background in the following projects: K12, hospitality, and office space
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges.
- Good management skills
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Great opportunity to join a company with a strong project pipeline, and well established company within the growing Nashville market.