Excellent growth opportunity. have multiple offices in Wisconsin
Reporting into one of the best leadership teams around
About Our Client
This General Contractor has been around for several decades and still is one of the faster growing companies in Wisconsin. They specialize in commercial construction including: Education, Health care, Light Industrial, Retail and Multi-family. This company offers an excellent benefits package with amazing bonus potential and focuses very heavily on their employees' career development and work flexibility.
- Coordinate and direct the Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, Cost, and Construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project.
- Take the lead in seeing that the master progress schedule is established and maintained, incorporating dates and times for owner decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, and lead times for fabrication and field installation.
- Prepare cost and labor estimates for construction projects by way of analyzing project drawings, specifications, and RFP's.
- Submit timely questions for clarification during the bid process.
- Attend pre-bid meetings.
- Prepare qualified subcontractor lists.
- Solicit bids from a comprehensive set of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Create, use and manage all cost control tools including logs and budget reports.
- To execute projects in conformance with the contract documents and achieve expected financial results.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4-8 years of related construction experience.
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Communicate regularly with subcontractors.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salaries that can range upwards of $120k with bonus
- Fully covered health insurance
- GREAT Work life balance
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Excellent growth potential and they are opening multiple offices throughout Wisconsin