- Autonomous Role
- Quick Progression & Strong Leadership Team
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing commercial construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service achieving the results set forth by our clients.
- Project Portfolio: Class A & B Office Space, Car dealerships, Mixed use (All negotiated work)
- Size: Current headcount is 15 with 6 Project Managers
- Revenue: $40M in 2018, have grown by $5M year over year for the past 3 years
- Project Locations: Twin Cities' (Edina, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie)
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 2-5 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $85,000-$115,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus Potential Based on Profit of Projects (Ex. $300K/year is 6%, up to 10%)
- Vehicle allowance($500/month) with Gas Card
- Comprehensive benefits package ($1000/month health care stipend)
- 20 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays with Summer Fridays
- 401(k) with 5% company match