- Join one of the area's top rated and recognized General Contractors!
- Manage high profile life science, healthcare, institutional work & more
About Our Client
My client has grown into one of Boston's most notable Contractors offering a diverse and high profile portfolio across Life Sciences, Academic/Institutional, Healthcare, Public and Corporate Commercial. They produce $500M in annual revenue with an aggressive growth plan over the next 5 years to expand in both portfolio and headcount (while investing over $400K in training and development programs for their employees).
The Project Scheduler will be responsible for:
- Support scheduling data through project management software
- Supervise staff on a large project to ensure that all scheduling responsibilities are completed
- Support planning efforts with project personnel to determine phasing and logistic options
- Forecast schedule and costs influencers
- Communicate with Owner to assure Customer Satisfaction or implement corrective action when needed
- Perform schedule and delay analysis and present recommendations to management
- Ensure that project teams are aware of and properly respond to risks relative to schedule and delay
- Provide oversight and notification to management of any concerns regarding contract notice, delay and proper documentation of project schedules
- Participate in formal proposals and interviews for prospective projects
- Accurately document schedule basis in narrative identifying critical assumptions for internal use and Owner documentation
- Work with the Project Team in tracking changes with time impacts
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Scheduler will have:
- 2-5+ years of construction/project planning experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred
- Commercial project background experience
- Project experience within Life Science, Healthcare, Corporate Commercial and/or Institutional
- Strong communication skills
Apply today for immediate consideration!
What's on Offer
The Project Scheduler will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- 100% employer paid health benefits
- Sign on bonus
- Bonus up to 10%
- Unlimited PTO