- All projects within 4 hours of St. Louis.
- Per diem and travel home every weekend.
About Our Client
This commercial general contractor is located in Ozark, Missouri with offices throughout the United States. This construction company has an excellent pipeline in multiple markets including multifamily, tax credit, commercial, retail, public works, hospitality, industrial, and more. Great leadership team with transparent goals and high quality clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage day-to-day construction field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met.
- Travel throughout the country, getting flown back home every 2 weeks.
- Review blueprints, customer needs and contractor submissions in order to execute appropriate bids.
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing site logistics.
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety guidelines are met.
- Utilize good time management to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Keep daily and weekly work logs.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Work directly with investors at times and maintain a professional and client facing attitude.
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site, and safety requirements are met.
- Review bids for work, as well as supervising the inspection of work.
- Schedule inspections as needed along the jobs site.
- Maintain as strong a relationship as possible with local municipalities for potential future business.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Proven ability to deliver commercial construction projects on time and under budget.
- Ability to read and understand plans.
- Ability to travel throughout the country.
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices.
- Capable of working in various working environments.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $120k+
- $2300 per diem for traveling
- Vehicle allowance
- Fully covered healthcare
- 401K match
- Phone and Ipad provided
- Strong company culture and growth potential
- Home twice a month