- Strong pipeline of multi-family projects
- Great opportunity for upward mobility within the company
About Our Client
This company is the fastest growing Multi-Family Developer in Greater Louisville, and now is a great time to join their team. Their strong reputation within the industry is a testament to their many years of success. They are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. If you are looking for a terrific GC that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Project Superintendent opportunity could be for you.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The successful Project Superintendent - Multi-Family Construction will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Superintendent - Multi-Family Construction will have the following:
- 7+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The successful Project Superintendent - Multi-Family Construction will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement