- Are you looking to join one of the best GCs in the Charlotte market?
- Would you like to be a Leader for a companies overall Field Operations?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a well known National General Contractor, who has been established in the US market for over 60 years. Their Southeast operations have become one of the best firms in Charlotte. They have one of the top company cultures the US, and are run by excellent Leadership who believe strongly in development, growth, and promoting from within. They focus on large scale prominent commercial and multifamily projects primarily throughout the Greater Charlotte area. Their team is actively seeking an experienced Superintendent to help lead their Charlotte field operations.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652.
The Project Superintendent - National GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Superintendent - National GC - Charlotte should have:
- 5+ years as a Superintendent for a GC or Developer
- Proven project experience in the general commercial projects of $5M+
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Proficiency in Construction Software preferred, not required
- OSHA 30 HR preferred, not required
What's on Offer
The Project Superintendent - National GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $80,000-140,000+
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, etc
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance