- Top Southeastern GC - over 50 years in the business
- Large portfolio of projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
This Top Regional GC was established over 50 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the US. They specialize in various commercial, light industrial and multifamily markets, such as healthcare, higher education, distribution centers & luxury apartments and senior living facilities and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Project Superintendent - Top Regional GC - Charleston opportunity could be for you. Please call Arkadiy Kuvaev at 617-824-2651 for immediate consideration.
The Project Superintendent - Top Regional GC - Charleston will be expected to:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Superintendent - Top Regional GC - Charleston should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ Years of Experience w/ a Commercial GC
- Experience managing commercial projects $1-10M+
- Construction Software experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
What's on Offer
The Project Superintendent - Top Regional GC - Charleston will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package - $90,000 - 110,000+
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.