Project Superintendent - Top Southeast GC - Raleigh
Do you want to join a reputable and stable GC in the Raleigh-Durham Market?
Local commercial ground up projects, little to no travel
About Our Client
This Raleigh based General Contractor is one of the most established GC's throughout North Carolina. Founded over 100 years ago, they service many commercial industries including education, health care, corporate, mixed use, etc. They believe in the quality of their work, exceeding expectations in quality, value, and outcome. If your seeking a Project Superintendent role with a great company culture, highly competitive compensation, and local commercial ground up projects, please apply immediately.
The Project Superintendent - Top Southeast GC - Raleigh will:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The qualified Project Superintendent - Top Southeast GC - Raleigh will have the following:
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent preferred
- Experience leading ground up commercial projects in range of $1-10M
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Ideally located in the Greater Raleigh Area; not required
What's on Offer
The successful Project Superintendent - Top Southeast GC - Raleigh will receive:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent Benefits package
- Vehicle allowance or company truck
- Potential bonuses
- Experience with a market leader in Building and Construction