About Our Client
Growing general contractor in San Diego with excellent opportunity for growth and an exciting portfolio of projects. They are a family-owned business who treat their employees extremely well in terms of competitive salaries, high bonus potential and a work/life balance. Some key highlights:
- Fully covered health insurance for you
- $100M+ a year growing general contractor
- Opportunity to work on niche projects
- Family feel environment with flexible work schedule
- Supervise all on-site construction activities and personnel, and subcontractors to guarantee the project is delivered according to design, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Assure compliance of all scope-of-work to contracted documents
- Plan-ahead, contacting subcontractors well ahead of when they will be needed on site.
- Track and implement field changes, RFI's, and submittals
- Projects supervised by you will range from several hundred thousand to several million dollars.
- Create and maintain three week look-ahead schedule
- Advise project manager of problems, conflicts in plans and details, schedule conflicts, and delays.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site and create and maintain a safety culture among subcontractor
- Conduct weekly foreman meetings.
- Conduct weekly toolbox tailgate safety meetings for all workers on site.
- Develop and oversee pre-punch lists. Oversee punch lists to their timely completion
- Schedule required inspections to maintain schedule
- Create Daily Reports and send them to the main office on a weekly basis
- Represent the Company to the Client, City Officials, and Design Team in a professional manner.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of construction experience
- Experience as the Lead Superintendent on ground-up commercial projects
- Ability to mentor Supers and Assistant Supers
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential with each completed project as well as company performance bonuses
- Health care benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Flexible working environment