- Team of 100 infrastructure attorneys
- Location: Manhattan
About Our Client
My client is an AmLaw 40 firm based in NYC with a tier 1 rated Infrastructure practice.
Energy clients include independent power producers, energy cooperatives, project sponsors and developers, financiers/lenders, and power purchasers. They also serve oil and gas producers, oilfield services companies, investors, traders, and governments, among others.
And in the P3 and infrastructure space, they have served as lead counsel to sponsors, lenders, developers, investors, and underwriters on many of the most complex projects over the past several years (including several first-of-their-kind projects).
- The ideal candidate will have between 2-5 years of M&A and/or finance transactional and deal management experience.
- Interest and/or familiarity with renewable energy or infrastructure is a plus.
- While New York is the principal focus for this position, candidates for other locations will be considered.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- All candidates must be admitted to the state bar of their office location. Candidates pending admission will not be considered.
- Must have a JD or LLM with top grades from top law school.
- Law firm experience is required.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits, plus signing bonus. Arrangements to work from home 2 days a week can be made.