Property Accountant - Real Estate Company
Respected client looking to add a Property Accountant to their team
Looking for someone to further their career in the Property Accounting space
About Our Client
Our client values hard work, maintains a healthy company culture, offers work-from-home capabilities amidst Covid. They are a very well established real estate company in the Philadelphia area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist with SEC filings
- Real Estate Tax experience is a plus
- CAM REC's
- Assist bookeeper and Property Managers with AP/AR/GL reconciliations
- Month-end/Quarterly closes
- Produce financial statements
- Experience with JD Edwards is a plus
The Successful Applicant
- Expected to have a background in property accounting and a Bachelor's Degree.
- Work with a team in a proactive environment.
- Take initiative on own work and follow-up.
- Real Estate Property Accounting experience is highly preferred (CAM REC's, working with property managers, overseeing one bookkeeper for AP/AR, and oversight of real estate taxes)
- CPA preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity, and great benefits. They understand a work-life balance, and are looking to fill the role immediately.