Opportunity for growth
Exposure to great network in multifamily property management
About Our Client
Well established mid sized commercial real estate firm searching for a property accountant to join their expanding multifamily development department.
- Perform accounting duties and prepare financial reports;
- Work with Property Management to insure that all reporting deadlines are met (e.g., monthly operating reports, annual budgets, escalation settlements, etc.)
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are consistently and accurately followed
- Partner with operations departments in order to ensure success of the regions and their portfolios.
- Prepare for annual CAM reconciliations.
- Review of job costs and maintenance of fixed asset ledgers.
- Ensure sub-ledgers and supporting schedules tie to the General Ledger
- Review the General Ledger for any adjusting entries or accruals, and make all necessary journal entries.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate will have:
- experience with HUD 221 (d)(4) loans and loan processing
- 7+ years of experience in multifamily accounting
- Proficiency in Yardi, AMSI, MRI, and Timberline
- Proficiency with GAAP accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for growth and Exposure to great network in multifamily property management!