Seeking a Property Accountant
Growing Firm in Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Maintain property General Ledgers and monthly financial statements.
- Verify account coding on property invoices.
- Enter all rent payments for assigned properties.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for assigned properties.
- Send out monthly statements for tenants.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist in the year-end work in finalizing all property General Ledgers.
- Prepare monthly property journal entries in order to produce monthly property financial statements.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 3 years experience in GAAP accounting: property management and real estate experience required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.