Join a small talented team
Company in high growth period
About Our Client
Confidential Property Management firm experiencing growth
- Responding to Property Managers in a timely manner
- Calculates and enters monthly contract item accruals such as janitorial, security and utility expenses to match expenses to period incurred, and review trial balance for reversing of same entries in next accounting period.
- Prepares balance sheet tie-out to balance the general ledger and commercial management systems.
- Prepares Preview Statements and distributes to field to ensure following month's recurring charges and past due charges are accurate.
- Calculates and records appropriate depreciation and amortization of fixed assets, tenant improvements, and leasing commission
The Successful Applicant
Strong initiative, motivated and willingness to learn
Exposure to Property Accounting, including CAM recs
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a growing team