Growing Real Estate Company
Clear career progression targets and opportunity for growth.
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing Property Management firm in Boca Raton. Their portfolio includes a diverse range of residential properties located throughout the Southeast.
- Responsible for full cycle accounting for residential properties.
- Booking intra company transactions and transfers.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations.
- Post day to day recurring entries including depreciation, amortization and pre-paid entries.
- Process loan payments and communicate with lenders to meet reporting requirements.
- Oversee the processing of 1099s and prepare audit schedules.
- Prepare lease abstracts.
The Successful Applicant
- BBA in Accounting or Finance
- 4-10 years of Accounting experience - Property Management industry considered a strong plus.
- Ability to work independently without oversight.
- Previous experience with CAM reconciliations and Yardi Software a strong plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary based on previous experience.
- Ability to work from home on Fridays.
- Health, vision, dental, pet insurance.