Great Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is well know for developing and managing senior living communities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepares monthly financial reports
- Reviews Balance Sheets and Income Statements per property to verify account balances and reasonable revenue and expense amounts
- Ensures accuracy of all general ledger information
- Ensures that all property and tenant information is up to date and correct through lease interpretation and cross-referencing against other property information
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly and annual recoverable charges reconciliation
- Performs quarterly Cam reconciliations and assembles the necessary detail and back-up for the tenant's use
- Prepares management reports, including budget, payroll, insurance, tax and CAM information
- Ensures reports/documents are forwarded to auditors and maintains applicable documentation
The Successful Applicant
- A college degree with accounting experience required
- Must have at least 5 years of accounting experience.
- Must understand financial reports and the accounting requirements for property management.
- Will have strong analytical ability, good business judgment, and be able to multi task.
- Should possess strong written and oral communication skills and good organizational abilities.
- Must also be self-motivated, driven, and strive for quality support and deliverables.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Health insurance including Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401k with match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay