Well established real estate investment firm!
Great growth opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is a Real Estate Investment Trust.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for general accounting functions for multiple commercial properties within our portfolio.
- Performing monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings of general ledger in accordance with GAAP.
- Preparing all work papers and variance analyses for assigned properties.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements as required by specific management or lender agreements.
- Reviewing annual operating expense/CAM reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- A mix of commercial real estate with some public accounting firm experience will be considered.
- 4-6 years commercial (preferably of an owner capacity) property accounting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Proficiency in MRI is a plus
What's on Offer
Well established firm with a strong portfolio of investments is looking to add a senior property accountant to the team.