Great Salary Package
Great work Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is well know for their senior living and multifamily property management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Month-end closing and financial preparation for multiple entities with varying attributes.
- Process and review monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations; including accruals, prepaids, amortization, adjustments, and reclassifications.
- Prepares financial statements in accordance with GAAP regulations for not for profit organizations.
- Maintains strong documentation standards and audit trails to support all transactions.
- Conducts research on any outstanding or unexplained items.
- Reviews expense coding and approves invoices in the A/P system.
- Assists with review of association shortfall funding requests.
- Responds to accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness, making recommendations to the Accounting Leadership team.
- Process monthly bank account transfers.
- Analyzes and posts end-of-year audit entries.
- Download lockbox files from the bank website, make corrections as necessary.
- Set up new clients in the financial system.
- Prepare monthly billings and HOA collections statements.
- Budget development assistance and administration.
- Support Property Managers and Association Boards as requested.
- Other duties or projects as deemed necessary by Management.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting Experience
- Must understand financialreports and the accounting requirements for property management.
- Should possess strong analytical ability, good business judgment, and be able to multi task.
- Should possess strong written and oral communication skills and good
- organizational abilities.
- Must also be self-motivated, driven, and strive for quality support and deliverables.
- Should also be competent in all computer hardware and software necessary to fulfill job functions
What's on Offer