- Looking for an individual to oversee the Property/Asset Management team
- Looking for a Property Administrator w/ knowledge of FAR, DFARS & DoD regulation
About Our Client
My client is a military subcontractor that builds high reliability products for some of the largest aerospace and defense companies in the industry. Their focus is to provide the highest quality products possible, the first time every time while providing top notch service.
- Supporting Self-Assessments and Government/Customer audits of the Government Property Management System
- Lead the Property/Asset Management team and oversee all major responsibilities
- Ensure property control activities, and accountability of government property are compliant with appropriate standards
- Ensures assets are managed throughout their life cycle
- Be company SME of FAR, DFARS and DoD regulations.
- Ensures all current and new asset management systems and process are compliant with requirements and regulations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.A. of B.S. Degree
- 1-3+ years of experience working with Government Property Management System
- Strong knowledge of FAR, DFARS and DoD regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs
- Well-developed organizational skills required
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.