- Full-cycle sales role within a growing industry.
- Clear performance based bonus and promotion targets.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Mentor and develop entry level sales consultants across the office
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
Apply today for consideration within 24 hour of resume submission.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate:
- The ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 2-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business), Recruitment Agency (360 or BD Focused) experience.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- Experience in leading a team, a plus for leadership
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
- Above Market Base Salary + Uncapped Earning Potential
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Flexibility - Work from home, we set you up with all that you need!
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Luxurious Incentives for our Top Performers
- Team Building Outings: Work Out Classes, Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Recognition, End of Quarter Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers