Property Manager - Life Science Properties
Commercial Real Estate Developer
Experience within life science assets required
About Our Client
My client is a well-known commercial real estate developer located in Boston, with a large established portfolio across New England. The company covers multi-family properties, office and industrial assets but also niche market properties such as life science properties.
Main responsibilities are to:
- Provide proper tenant relations for tenant services, alterations, decorations, and construction work being done in building.
- Maintain established programs of safety and security for building occupants and property. Responsible for issue and control of keys to the property. Prepare required reports of accidents, burglaries, etc.
- Prepare and audit annual operating budgets and monitor five percent (5%) tolerance. Prepare monthly report of operation for review with owner.
- Secure bids for capital expenditure - submit to owner. Secure approval and implement.
- Process and maintain all security deposits. Track & instruct accounting regarding disposition of security deposits, if required by owner practices.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Real Estate or related field
- Experience in the property management of commercial real estate
- Specific exposure to life science assets
- Strong financial, marketing, and relations skills
- Solid administrative, organizational, computer skills
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
What's on Offer
In return, the Property Manager will receive:
- Competitive compensation package
- Base salary related to experience
- Commercial real estate properties (life science)
- Access to a prestigious employer within the development market
- Longwood/Boston location