- Strong, well-known South Florida GC
- Great pay and benefits
About Our Client
- Working for a reputable General Contractor
- Strong Commercial project pipeline with a focus on mixed commercial projects such as: Municipal Buildings, Healthcare, K-12, Multi-Family, and other mixed commercial projects throughout the South Florida area
- Construction for a $30M Fire-EOC and $15M Park Project
- Fluently read and interpret specifications and plans.
- Supervise work of subcontractors and laborers.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, and storage of materials on the job site.
- Maintain accurate drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Create and oversee punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections.
- Identify and communicate issues to the construction team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in Commercial Construction specializing in commercial construction including: Mixed Commercial & Public Works projects
- Team Management Experience
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of commercial projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with other Project Managers and the Team to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous Bonus Structure
- Allowances - Truck Allowance, Phone Allowance, Gas Card
- Inclusive Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, etc.