- Hybrid Role! NYC Office
- Privately Owned Consumer Goods Company!
About Our Client
Our client is a global resource for 4000+ premium wine and spirits, sourcing from over 20 countries.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Reviewing various reports to see the status of inventory for each item in the portfolio
- Analyzing recent sales and forecasting supply needs for the next quarter
- Coordinating with the rest of the buying team to make sure orders are placed on time
- Coordinating inventory movement between locations with the internal logistics team and logistics service providers
- Responsibilities may be added based on the candidate's background and expertise
The Successful Applicant
- Basic knowledge of import logistics
- Good written and oral communication skills, and a willingness to communicate proactively
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft office suite
- Foreign language (French, Italian, or Spanish)
- Basic wine knowledge or wine industry experience
What's on Offer
- Hybrid Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay + Beefits
- Laptop provided