QA Associate Lead - Biotech
Opportunity to lead and develop a team of innovate QA Associates
Join a growing med device/biotech company seeing a lot of success in 2020
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing company devoted to the development and production of materials used in the manufacture of biological drugs, manufacturing bio-processing equipment used in the development of covid-19 vaccination.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Subject Matter Expert for Quality Management Systems and product line.
· The management of timely release of finished good products.
· Supervise direct reports which includes, setting objectives, monitoring performance and conducting reviews.
· Works with Subject matter experts, area managers and QA personnel to effectively manage and execute follow up on corrective actions, deviations and non-conformances, complaints.
· Assist with compliance audits (customer, supplier, internal, external).
· Manages daily schedule and communicates with peers and management for completion of tasks associated with product release.
· Gathering of KPIs for weekly and monthly senior management meetings.
· Final approval of quality investigations.
· Assist with the Product/Process Change Control process.
· Ability to lead quality meetings with multi-functional departments/individually to identify product.
· Ability to identify, detect and escalate quality related trends.
· Assist with the maintenance of the Quality Management Systems, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
· Minimum 5-7 years' experience in Quality Assurance in an ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System or equivalent.
· Ability to communicate with multiple departments and direct reports.
· Proficient in written and oral presentations skills.
· Shares timely information with peers on daily progress.
· Ability to contribute to and lead project teams.
· Focus and attention to detail is critical.
· Lead/Internal auditor certification preferred.
· Experience and knowledge of IT software platforms that support Quality Management Systems.
· Understanding of Good Documentation Practices preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits package