- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 Retail and Beauty Company
- Great Company Culture and Work Life Balance
About Our Client
A Fortune 500 Retail and Beauty Company
Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system. Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios. Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases. Build test automation frameworks. Log and document bugs in the tracking system. Set up Continuous Integration.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate should have 2+ years of Automation experience, experience in ecommerce applications, work experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model, and experience with Agile methodology is preferred.Key Tool Knowledge Includes:
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, node.js
- Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones
- API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests: Rest Assured, RestSharp, jMeter, etc.;
- Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins, Bit bucket, Github
- JIRA - Defect tracking and task creation tool
- Confluence - Repository of ELC Documentation
- Zephyr- Test Management tool
What's on Offer
The chance to work for a Fortune 500 Retail and Beauty Company with a great workplace culture and work life balance.