QA Sanctions Specialist
QA Sanctions role in New York, NY
Opportunity to work on a contract position
About Our Client
our client is a large correspondent bank in New York, NY
As a QA Sanctions specialist (located in New York,NY) you will be responsible for the following:
Focusing on the development and successful delivery of enterprise-level sanctions quality assurance.
Reviewing the scope of activities currently being conducting.
Documenting the rationale for adopting certain QA practices.
Creating policies and procedures surround quality assurance workstreams.
Coordinating meetings with stakeholders and collaborating on the final deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
A QA Sanctions specialist will have the following background:
- Strong background in building/sustaining an OFAC/sanctions compliance program, preferably in a foreign financial institution.
- Background in OFAC/sanctions audit and assurance responses.
- Technical IT skills, specifically related to sanctions screening systems and data, with the ability to conduct assessments and document results is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with sanctions filters and Fircosoft Continuity and Trust, OFAC program development, providing sanctions subject matter expertise and addressing OFAC/sanctions quality assurance issues.
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive rates on a W2. No 1099's or Corp to Corp allowed for this project.