- Seeking quality candidates with chromatography and HPLC
- Join a company w/ a unique product line and strong candidate retention
About Our Client
Our latest client is a global advanced materials manufacturer that has 4 different divisions throughout the company. There is always growth from within the company and pride themselves on providing a culture where individuals voices are heard.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are created, updated, followed and that the lab area is kept in order and meets the safety requirements.
- Trouble shoot instrumentation and method issues.
- Actively participate in RCI/RCA's and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Method development of GCMS, GPC, and HPLC methods for new and current materials
- Run analytical tests on production materials covering a range of properties
- Manage sample work flow in the lab through all phases of sample testing
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience within the Chemical or Semiconductor industry is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience with analyticalGCMS and HPLC
- Strong organizational skills and analytical abilities
- Strong communication and computer skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.