MUST LIVE LOCALLY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN USA
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of Supplements that has seen immense growth the last few months.
- Provide analytical testing support on raw material, in-process and finished good sample on timely manner.
- Perform method development, improvement and validation procedure.
- Conduct data collection, interpretation and ensure proper documentation of experimental data.
- Maintain laboratory notebooks. Keeping all related records in good order all the time.
- Complete assignments requiring an expert level knowledge of techniques and practices related to analytical area.
- Accumulate knowledge and skills to support new hired chemist.
- Operate and trouble shoot analytical instrumentation: HPLC, GC, UV/VIS, IR, ICP-OES, IP-MS, Elementary analyzer etc.
- Maintain the work place in clean and order condition.
- Use the chemicals wisely and keep the work place safe
- Participate in house cGMP training and other training
- Report any quality related matter to quality control supervisor/manager or director for problems and suggestion
- Practicing FDA good laboratory practice requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- BS in chemistry or related science field with at least 1-year chemistry course and more than 2 years working in analytical laboratories. Or more than 4 years of experience in analytical laboratory.
- Detail-oriented, implement good laboratory practice, good computer and math skills.
- Able to communicate well with other.
What's on Offer
- Structured M-F, 7am-4pm schedule
- MUST LIVE LOCALLY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA & BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN USA