Ability to leave a mark on the company and develop a department
Strong leadership opportunity within a junior team
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held CDMO for personal care and pharmaceutical products. Driven by a strong management team, continuous improvement, and dedication to product quality and customer service.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manages and oversees the day-to-day cGMP laboratory activities ensuring timing is on schedule with deadlines
- Provide expert guidance to other departments within the company regarding issues pertaining to quality and cGMP to ensure compliance
- FDA inspections, third party audits, and Regulatory submissions as they relate to QC Chemistry and Analytical Support Services.
- Evaluate newly developed in-house/compendial methods for suitability and acceptability
- Leads in direction when it comes to cGMP laboratory investigations (e.g., OOS/OOTr, deviation and CAPA).
- Mentor junior staff and provide guidance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field
- 8-10 years of GMP experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Previous experience in a supervisory level within QC
- Excellent communication and writing skills is an essential requirement of this position.
- Familiar with current US FDA and EU standards
- Strong Management Skill and leadership
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to build and revamp a department
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance