- Growth opportunity in nutraceutical manufacturing
- Well established company
About Our Client
My client is a leading competitor in Dietary Supplement production for close to 30 years. My client invites innovation and encourages growth, staying open to new ideas from its future QC Manager.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Must have 2 - 4 years Quality management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Oversee testing completion under compliant standards in a timely manner
- Understanding and knowledge of dietary supplement cGMPs, 21 CFR part 111
- Demonstrated abilities to develop and supervise Quality Control personnel
- Must possess the ability to identify problems, trends, develop solutions, and implement a course of action.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or related field
- Masters Degree in Scientific discipline preferred
- 2-4 years in a laboratory supervisor capacity
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for growth in a well-established dietary environment