Bachelor's Degree preferred
3-5 years of cosmetics and/or OTC manufacturing experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading contract manufacturing providing a wide variety of products to their customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Quality Control Supervisor you'd be responsible for the following:
- Create a strong and reliable Quality Assurance Department, by implementing clearly defined policies and procedures designed to increase efficiency and ensure the highest quality for all products manufactured
- Ensure compliance to regulatory, customer and internal quality needs
- Advise senior management/owners of regulatory changes and what the cause and effect are of these changes to the organization
- Investigate and thoroughly document issues that may affect product quality or productivity
- Implement short-term projects to address recurring/ongoing issues in order to devise corrective actions
- Hire, train and coach the quality assurance and control team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred or 5+ years of quality experience within cosmetics manufacturing
- 2+ years in a leadership based role with a prove track record in developing and driving your team
- FDA and regulatory experience required
- Excellent leadership and communication skills - both verbal and written
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package and benefits!