- Seeking quality candidates with chemical and auditing experience, SQF is a plus!
- Join a company w/ a unique product line and strong candidate retention
About Our Client
Our client is a global specialty chemical manufacture that produces materials for high-reliability applications across a variety of diverse market sectors. Continuously growing their business using their diversification strategy.
- Leads Internal Auditing Program performing audits and ensuring all internal audits are getting completed
- Ensure standard operating procedures are created, updated, followed and that the lab area is kept in order and meets the safety requirements.
- Work within and cross-functionally to prevent and correct process and product issues affecting quality and reliability.
- Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner to meet business needs which includes lab calibration procedures and schedules and all testing related tasks.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues to identify maintenance and/or engineering improvements as needed.
- Actively participate in RCI/RCA's and implement appropriate corrective actions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience within a quality role
- Experience within a lab setting is highly desirable
- Proficiency with statistical tools such as Minitab, SQC Pack, and JMP
- Previous auditing experience required
- Knowledge of SQF
- Strong organizational skills and analytical abilities
- Strong computer skills and communication skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.